Record Breaking Auctions & Summer Trends
Not only is today’s market hot, but it’s making history.
An Italian-style mansion named “Villa Firenze” auctioned for $51 million – the highest any home has ever auctioned for.
The 28,600-sq. ft. property sits on 10 acres of land and has a 30-car garage, 13 bedrooms, & 21 bathrooms.
This year is all about making new records. Again, I’d say it’s a good time to be a seller.
Summer 2021 Interior Design Trends
Cooldown this summer with these hot interior design trends of 2021.
- Look cool & coastal style with pops of blue
- Use minimalist design to maximize space
- Focus on pale neutrals to lighten up your space
- Add a bold statement color
- Bring greenery & nature into your decor
- Buy breezy, sheer fabrics for a lightweight feel
- Opt for natural wood tones for added richness
- Let in as much natural light as possible!
Which will you choose to spruce up your home?
Buying or selling a home can be downright scary, and if you aren’t careful, it could cost you dearly – in both time and money. Let Josh V help you make the process go as smoothly & quickly as possible. We’re in this together.